SUMMER SESSION HEART PUMPING FITNESS
Monday, June 1st - Sunday August 6th
Cardio Tennis is a fun group activity featuring drills to give players of all abilities an ultimate, high-energy workout. Cardio Tennis includes a warm-up, cardio workout and cool-down phases. If you want to find a great new way to get in shape, burn calories and have a viable alternative to visiting the fitness center for a cardiovascular workout, you must try Genesis Cardio Tennis.
• Participants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone.
• Players burn more calories than playing singles or doubles tennis.
• Players get short cycles of high intensity workouts and periods of rest almost like interval training.
• While playing tennis, your focus is primarily on getting a great workout.
• Cardio Tennis is recommended to supplement a player’s current singles and doubles play and lesson routine.
Cardio Tennis: (Orange Ball) – A great workout through tennis
Tuesday 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Sunday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Starter Cardio: (Orange Ball) – Introduction to Cardio Tennis
Monday 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Wednesday 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Game Builder Cardio: (Yellow Ball) – Work on your doubles game
Monday (3.1 – 3.9) 11:00 am – 12:00 am | 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Wednesday (3.1– 3.9) 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Thursday (3.1 – 3.9) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday (3.1– 3.9) 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
$18.00 per hour. $160 for a 10 class series. 60 minute class requires three participants. With two participants, class will run 45 minutes and with one participant, class will run 30 minutes. There is a maximum number of 8 participants in a class. We urge players to use heart rate monitors in Cardio Tennis. We recommend that regular Cardio Tennis players purchase their own heart rate monitor.