PILATES Mat Work – This multi-level PILATES Mat class will strengthen and tone the entire body! PILATES exercise improves flexibility, balance, and coordination. Challenge your core strength and flatten the tummy while conditioning and moving the whole body.
PILATES Rhythms – This workout will keep you standing tall! Challenge your balance in this standing based PILATES class. A focus on moving your spine from a standing position and using a series of leg exercises will increase tone and strength AND improve posture. The flexbands are also included for upper body work.
PILATES Balance Barre – This class focuses primarily on exercises that wil tone and strengthen the legs including, adductors, abductors, hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps and calf muscles. The Balance Barre workout promotes balance as well as correct posture. Additional focus is on strengthening the upper body by using bands and correct arm positioning. This class moves with fluidity, grace, and reinforces breathing.
Why become a fully trained Pilates Instructor?
1. Increase your knowledge as a fitness professional
2. Increase your ability to help more clients by being able to offer more
3. Learn how to improve your body as well as your clients with very specific issues
4. Increase your income!
This COMPREHENSIVE PILATES TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM includes training in Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, and Barrels. You will learn all levels of the exercises as well as the modifications. This Teacher Training Program follows the PMA guidelines (Pilates Method Alliance) so that once the program is completed you may apply to sit for the PMA Instructor Certification Exam. This Teacher Training is taught by Kelli Harsh, Director of Pilates at Genesis Health Clubs and PMA Certified Pilates Instructor and Provider.
Training Outline of Hours:
Lecture/Contact Hours 129
Observations Hours 80
Self Practice/Study Hours 106
Apprenticeship Hours 135
Total Training Hours 450
If you are interested in attending this training please contact Kelli Harsh to set up an interview. The following will be discussed;
• Your background, goals and interests in becoming a Pilates Instructor/Trainer
• Explanation of training hours
• The apprenticeship program and pay
• At what point during the training you would be able to begin teaching/training
• Cost for the training and payment options
• Required reading/manuals and books needed for the training
• Teacher Training Schedule
• The income potential as a Pilates Trainer
• Please bring your questions too!
For questions or to set up our meeting email email@example.com