Overland Park Pilates Studio
Welcome to the Pilates Studio at Genesis Health Clubs Overland Park. We appreciate your interest in Pilates and are looking forward to getting you started. We offer Private and Semi-Private training in our fully equipped studio as well as Group Reformer, JumpBoard, and ALL equipment training. We also offer “drop-in” mat and barre classes which are included in your membership. Pilates conditioning promotes physical harmony and balance for people of all ages and physical conditions while providing an energizing workout.
Regardless of your current level of fitness; from sedentary office worker to fitness enthusiast, Pilates exercise can be your primary mode of body conditioning or injury prevention. Whatever your goals, Pilates can and will change your body and life!
Benefits of Pilates:
• Improves strength, flexibility and balance
• Tones and builds long, lean muscles without bulk
• Challenges deep abdominal muscles to support the core
• Engages the mind and enhances body awareness
• Conditions efficient patterns of movement making the body less prone to injury
• Restores postural alignment
• Creates a stronger, more flexible spine
• Promotes recovery from strain or injury
• Increases joint range of motion
• Improves circulation
• Offers relief from back pain and joint stress
• Corrects over-training of muscle groups which can lead to stress and injury
• Enhances mobility, agility and stamina
• Compliments sports training and develops functional fitness for daily life activity
• Improves the way your body looks and feels
PRIVATE PILATES STUDIO AND SEMI-PRIVATE TRAINING
Private Pilates Training is for men and women of all ages and abilities. Everyone comes in with their own goals and postural issues in mind. Here at the GHC Pilates Studio your trainer will teach you everything you need to know about Pilates exercise and the Pilates principals at your own pace as opposed to a classroom pace. We’ll schedule your appointments at a time that is most convenient for you and the sessions revolve around your individual needs and goals. Allow our trainers to visit with you about the wonderful benefits of Pilates exercise and how Pilates exercise will help you!
Training rates are based on the level of the trainer; Apprentice, Level I, Level II and Level III trainers are available. For our rates please contact Dana Goodale. Everyone qualifies for one complimentary session to learn more about our programs, our studio and what Pilates training is all about. If you'd like to reserve your complimentary session please fill out the form on our contact page or contact Dana Goodale to set up an appointment.