More and more people of all ages and fitness levels are choosing personal training because it offers a practical and affordable means of getting fit and staying healthy.
By incorporating a fitness program into your life, improvements may be seen in body composition, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
Whether you are a novice or veteran exerciser, a trainer can assist you in setting and meeting goals.
Training programs can be designed for sport specific activities—tennis, golf, basketball, softball, volleyball, biking (mountain and/or road), dance, martial arts, etc.
Our trainers have the expertise to:
- Assess your level of fitness through testing and evaluation.
- Design a fun and challenging work-out program that is safe and effective.
- Instruct you in correct exercise technique while providing education and encouragement.
- Respond to your questions.
- Improve your tennis game by increasing your level of fitness.
- Increase cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, muscle strength and endurance.
- Discuss nutritional needs, if desired and the importance of keeping a food journal.
Affordable training packages are available. Ask about our personal training program options and rates. Cancellations must be made with 24-hour advanced notice. Make-up sessions may be scheduled at the time of the advanced notice. Shared plans are not scheduled for make-up sessions if one person is able to keep the appointment.
For more information on personal training, fill out the form above for a free Personal Training Assessment.